My Life Charger...

Friday, October 14, 2005

Too busy to sharpen the axe?

Today, one incident has trigger me to recall a story that i read a while ago and feel like sharing here. It's about a young man called Richard.

Everyday, Richard went to cut the woods from the forest. Across time, he's getting harder to cut woods as he used to be. Therefore, to maintain the same level of income, he try to get up earlier, and stay late to cut more woods.

One day, an old man pass by while Richard is cutting the woods. He saw Richard was wasting so much energy to cut the woods, and realize that the axe he used was no longer sharp. Therefore, to be nice, he told Richard, " Young man, you gotta sharpen up your axe." However, Richard replied, "I know, but you know what? I'm too busy and I had lots of wood to cut. Please leave me alone."

Are we too busy to sharpen our axes by wanted to get more woods to exchange for money? Is there better method and ways to cut the woods instead? Hmm... maybe it's time to ponder... perhaps a chain-saw? But it's expensive... installment provided?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home