My Life Charger...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Dear Friend I'm OK...thanks ;)

Today, to my surprise i receive a personal email regarding the blog i have wrote at http://mylifecharger.blogspot.com/ He asked me whether I am ok since he saw me writing so much blog about the "mind" thing and self-help. Then, I started to wonder, have i write too much? or only those ppl with problem or difficulties write so much?

Anyway, I wanted to show my thousand appreciations to my friend See Seen for his concern. And, the reason i wrote so much is (is that really a lot? I already try to keep it short) I always feel the joy to share what i learnt through my journey. However, I've been keep delaying it. Then i decided to just write without worry whether it's good or bad writings, after inspired by some books and the famous slogan "Just Do it !"

And, I don't think i can stop for quite a while since i have so much to share about the thought of life that i think is valuable. So, you those of my friends who enjoy it, please seat tight ! ;p

Of course, I also have a plan to add a forum to my blog so everyone who are interested can discuss about the topic. Share some experiences, some comments, some ideas, hopefully to make a small difference around us, and perhaps make the atmosphere around us a bit better.

Not like the CNN "Constant Negative News" to spread only Bad News around us and show the world is so terrible..... hahaha... Am i writing too much again.... I need to stop now.

Please don't forget to visit my blog at http://mylifecharger.blogspot.com/ , and I need comments and feedback !!!

Oh btw, my blog is on 2nd weeks celebrations !!! Hurray !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home