My Life Charger...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Ultimate Success Formula

This is the 2nd time I encounter “The Ultimate Success Formula”. The 1st time I saw this diagram in a seminar. This time I saw it in a book called “Master Your Mind Design Your Destiny” by Adam Khoo. This formula seems very simple yet so complicated to me. Perhaps I still lack of very strong and clear goal that will stimulate my nerve everyday I wake up in the morning. There is a little different on the Formula compare to what I see the 1st time. It used to be “Result” instead of “Feedback”. However, they represent the similar thing. It is that, if we didn’t get the result we intended, we cannot see it as failure; we must learn from the experience and try again with a new and more effective strategy to be successful. And, if the result is related to human reaction, we may ask for feedback so that our new strategy can cover the short coming of the old one. Then we’ll be keep improving until we success and meet our goal.

Anthony Robins once said, “Every one of us walk is because we keep trying whenever we fall when we were babies, Magic Formula—keep trying until you success.” And, I think first we must believe that we can be successful, and have faith in the journey towards our goal. Otherwise, our subconscious mind will just fail to perform, since consciously we don’t think we can achieve our goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home