My Life Charger...

Thursday, September 29, 2005

How is the Subconscious Mind works?

While I driving home listening to a tape by Tony Robbins, “References – The Fabric of Life”. There is one section; he asked his audience “How many of you believe that you are just using 5% of your brain?”… And I speaking to myself I said, “ Yes, I believe that…” and then Tony continued with funny tone pretending he is one of the crowd “… Yes, I believe that I’m just using 5% of my brain…” then he explained “Most people brag about that, if I were you, I’ll keep quiet and start to figure out how I can use the remaining 95% of my brain.”

I’ve been to one seminar in town, and there is one section trying to explain how the subconscious mind actually works. To my surprise, the professor told us that our subconscious cannot differentiate what is real, and what is not; it just takes order from our conscious mind.

Then he showed us a very simple example, he said “close your eyes…, imagine there is a refrigerator in front of you…, you open the door…, you feel the cool air flow through your body…, you see a big yellow lemon in front of you…, you pick up the lemon and squeeze it real hard using both of your hands…, the lemon juice spit out and some of them drop onto your lips.., you use your tongue and taste the fresh and sour juice…” Then he asked, “how many of you can really tasted the lemon?” “How many of you swallow a mouth of saliva?” “Is it real…?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home