My Life Charger...

Monday, September 26, 2005

How to Print “Money” Legally?

It’s another Monday morning; I have decided to write myself a motivational story or journal to boost up myself. My thought started to run wild looking for motivational story that I have read and hidden in my memories or subconscious.

One story pop out, it’s about a story from Rich dad Poor dad, the story is about when Robert was still a child, and he suddenly has a thought creating coins from tooth paste container after inspired by his rich dad. Then, I remember few days back, I read a news from newspaper that, there are 3 teenagers printing the currency notes $1, $5, $10, and $50 denomination. And of course this is illegal and they are caught by the officials.

However, Rich dad did mention there is a way to print “money” legally in the world of Share Market, when one established a company and start selling the company shares to the public to collect wealth. Bill gate is one of the brilliant who did that and become the wealthiest people in the world.

So, how can I learn from him? How can I learn how to establish a company and sell the company shares to the public? Perhaps, I can start by reading the books written about him, and learn from him.

I still remember I come across one saying that “ If you want to be Bill Gate, learn to think the way he think, learn to act the way he act, or in short, duplicate his thought and behavior.” Perhaps, it’s time to learn more and discover the power of my Brain.

2 Comments:

  • for a recent inspirational story i read, try Apple's top man Steve Jobs' address to stanford college students. it should be somewhere on the internet!

    By Blogger Shang Lee, at 2:44 AM  

  • Hi cissyn, yup i've read that a while ago. It is printed at "Fortune" Magazine too. Personally, I have a softcopy of it too !!!

    By Blogger mikanico, at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home