My Life Charger...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My life in “The Matrix”?

Today, I planned to have a Philosophical Ponder session about my own life. It’s sound really deep and complicated. What exactly is “Philosophical Ponder”? Could it be just about finding the purpose of my life? Or looking for the meaning of life?

Then I can’t help thinking about the movie “The Matrix”, and the philosophy thought hidden behind. It says every “Program” has its purpose in Matrix, otherwise it will be deleted or gone exile.

Many times, I have a feeling that we are in this “Matrix” that I’ll called it “Capitalism Matrix”. I’m being program to go to school, get good grades, and look for a good job. That’s what most parents told their children. And, what is the purpose of going to school, getting good grades, and looking for a good job? Is it climbing higher and higher pay, and living a higher and higher living standard, and then caught in the rat race mentioned by Rich Dad. And then, slowly become slave of “Money” and lost our freedom.

Perhaps, it’s time to “free my mind”. But how can I “free my mind”? Where’s my Morpheus? Where’s my Trinity? And where’s my Oracle…? Should I use my mind power and create one for myself? Am I the “ONE”?

~ If you think you CAN, you CAN ; If you think you ARE, you ARE ~ ;)

1 Comments:

  • Where’s Morpheus? Still remember the first signal Morpheus sent to Neo? "Follow the white rabbit..."

    Trinity suppose to be the one that having the same goal with you. Open eyes big big...

    Oracle ar...fortune teller lor..;p

    By Blogger JARJAR, at 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home