My Life Charger...

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Seek and It will be found?

I remember one afternoon when I was sitting in a conference hall attending a seminar. The instructor is trying to show us a simple yet powerful concept. He asked us to focus on any object that is Green in color when we turn our head to look behind us. Then he counts, “1… 2… 3…” then I quickly turn my head to my back and start looking for the Green objects. The curtain is green, the cushion of the chairs are green …etc

After about 30 seconds, the instructor says, “Stop!” then I turn my head back to the front. Here’s the interesting part, the instructor then asks, “What do you see that was Red just now?”

“Huh...? Red? I thought suppose to be Green? I have totally no idea what is Red.” that’s what I’m asking in my mind.

The Instructor then continue, “we are normally only focus on what are train to focus since we are kids, so the questions are what have you been train to focus on? What do you think you need to focus to get where you wanted to be?”

So, what am I seeking? What am I focusing? Am I focusing to be financial freedom, to be wealthy, to be successful, and to make a difference? But, how? Perhaps I must first start to mind my own business instead of others, and stop getting paychecks, but write my own paychecks, and start my “Seeking Journey.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home