My Life Charger...

Sunday, October 09, 2005

One Door Close, another Door Open?

One day, I was listening to the radio while I was driving home from work. One of the guest speaker said, “One Door Close, Another Door Will be Open.” I have listened to this proverb a couple of times however this time it struck me the most. The Guest speaker got cancer last year, and now he had recovered from it. This incident gives him an opportunity to look at life differently and now he is a vegetarian, and encouraging us to be vegetarian.

Most of the time, when a door close in front of me, I’ll just accept it and feel down for quite a while and fail to look for the other that is open. I have been going through my learning journey on US Stock Option for more than a year. Whenever, my trading decision goes wrong, I always feel bad and fail to look for the other “Door”.

For those of you who have do day trading before, Options trading is really a psychology intensive game when doing day trading. However, the result is really tremendous if I have overcome my psychological barrier. Like what my mentor has taught us, always adjust our mindset on the question “How can I get out in style and still made money?” whenever we made the wrong trading decision.

What about you, my friend? Have you learn to look for another door once something go against you? Your comments and sharing are welcomed.

1 Comments:

  • When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home