My Life Charger...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Taking Charge of my life

Recently, I'm feeling energize again to take charge of my life. I started to make some plan and following it step by step. I remember Anthony Robbins said life is like in the river right before the Niagara Fall, if we don't made up our mind and take charge of our life, we'll just follow the river and face the sudden drop when we come to this "Niagara Fall".

Awaken The Giant Within by Anthonny Robbins is the first motivation that i read and finish it. It was introduced to me by a friend when I asked him for recommendation of motivation book.

Tony mentioned about the Auto-pilot theory in his book. It's roughly that most of us are in "auto-pilot mode" living our life. We just follow the crowd without knowing where exactly we are heading. We'll just said, everyone is doing this way, it shouldn't be wrong. Sometimes, we do feel that something is wrong about our life, and just have no idea what to do about it. In this book, Tony provides us some insight on how our psycology works, and teach us to switch to manual mode and taking charge our own life instead of "auto-pilot" mode.

Live with Passion...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home