My Life Charger...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The more you give, the more you'll get

Last saturday, I went to Fitness First as a guess with a friend. This is my first time going to fitness club like Fitness First. Then I saw a line stated "Energy, the more you give, the more you'll get." This is really true when we are trying to build our energy level, we have to give out a lots of energy in the process for us to gain more energy. This is really interesting fact to me cause there is no doubt about that. I think everyone will agree to it.

Then, I can't help to wonder, besides energy, is this same law of nature apply somewhere else? I think it does. Perhaps, love? The more love we give, the more love we'll get when our "love muscle" build up? What about happiness? What about $$$? Can the same rules apply? what do you think?

Besides, I also learn from a trainer that, in order for our muscle to build up, we have to repeat the same action with increase weight until our muscle start to shake. The shaking process will send the signal to our brain that we need stronger muscle to cope with the weight.

Will this same rules apply to our other aspect of lifes too? Hhmm... I started to wonder, stress management? time management? finance manangement?... Any comments?

3 Comments:

  • Hi,
    I found a link to your blog today and after I read some of it, I found that you're a very good story teller :). Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog but unfortunately I can't comment on the questions you asked :).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

  • Hi jarjar,

    thanks for reading my blog leaving me some comment although is not comment to my questions.. ;)

    By Blogger mikanico, at 11:29 PM  

  • 哈罗!在申请链接哪里看到你的网址溜过来逛逛滴~链接已做好,请多多指教!!Nice to meet u.....

    噢!是了,请问你是从哪儿逛到星空下的哪片天空呢?

    Have a nice day~

    Tata~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home