My Life Charger...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Life is either Daring Adventure or Nothing...

I was browsing through my Stock Options Trading Forum. Come across the following statement posted by our Millionaire Dzul reply concern about trading full time generate income from US Stock Options.

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. " -- Helen Keller

I have very strong felling on the above wise saying, as I totally agree to the above concept after reading Robert Kiyosaki Rich dad series book. Especially the section that he mentioned that his father decided to start a business after sack by the Goverment after teaching more than 20 years and holding very high position. Then, Robert asked whether we wanted to face the situation 20 years later or now?

I have chosen the path to face it now, and seeking for my path. (Morpheus showed Neo the red pills or blue pills? blue pills, we send you back to the matrix and you live like others; red pills, we unplugged u from the matrix and show you the truth you always been seeking-> from the Matrix)

Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. What do u think? I have choosen the red pills and you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home