My Life Charger...

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Something always changing, Something do not....

In the Information Age we living in nowadays, everything around us change everyday. And, this will make most of us lost easily if we do not know where we are heading. When I graduated from University, the life presented to me was so confused since most of our parent used to tell us that if we study hard, everything will be easy in the future. And the life I in seems not as easy as I have expected. Perhaps the world keep changing, and the advice we get from our parent no longer valid in the future.

I often heard most parent or friends told me that, if you go into this field, can earn a lot of money one, so on so who is in this field earn a lot of money every month or every year. And of course, there are so many field that can earn a lot of money and everyday I'm listening to different ppl telling me different things, and then you guess it right. I'm so confused.

Then I finally realize something, I cannot keep looking to do something just to earn the money, or because it can earn me a lot of money. That's one saying "Money got 4 legs (corner in mandarin) and we have only 2 legs, how can we chase after money, you'll never going to get it."

Then I learned that first I must found my purpose of life, and improve myself and contribute to others, then the money will follow. In our society, they are a lot of takers, therefore we are trained to protect ourselves. If we learned to be givers, perhaps everything will turn around andwe'll be so amazed that we will not only get more in terms of money, but the most important of all spiritually we will get a lots of happiness.

Perhaps, it just like the Energy Rules that I have shared in my earlier posting, others things like happiness, time, money work as well. It just depends on how we apply it, just like exercise the right way or the wrong way.

Everything around us will keep changing, but the wisdom, truth and spirit that empower us will be the same from ancient time until now. Perhaps it's time to look within ourselves to seek for the answer.

1 Comments:

  • Good point. Do realize that even your purpose in life can change in the future.

    By Blogger knfk, at 6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home