My Life Charger...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Truths For Living

Recently, I'm having an adventurous ride on my options trading account when the crude oil stock ride up and down with crude oil future prices. I feel really glad that Dr. Clemen Chiang has provide us a forum and interact with other more advance graduates and learn from them. I really learn a lot from Master Dzul, and currently my account grow to $7k finally. Just like that S&P 500 and Nasdaq Index, it's a new HIGH !!! However, it still some distance away from my goal of $9.7k by end of November. Perhaps it needs miracle to bring me there.

Anyway, Master Dzul is as inspiring as always, he had shared with us the Truth of Living by William Arthur Ward.

The more generous we are,
the more joyous we become.

The more cooperative we are,
the more valuable we become.

The more enthusiastic we are,
the more productive we become.

The more serving we are,
the more prosperous we become.

The more outgoing we are,
the more helpful we become.

The more curious we are,
the more creative we become.

The more patient we are,
the more understanding we become.

The more persistent we are,
the more successful we become.

May all of us learn from it, apply it, harvest the fruit from it, and pass it on... this perhaps is the "missing link" to get us to live to the fullest of our lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home