My Life Charger...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A Warning … Reminder of my Journey

Few days ago, I gone through the FREE audio program provided by Jon Gordon, a tele-seminar with Jack Canfield as a guess speaker. Take down some points of the seminar like, Life is about discovering dots and connecting the dots, Training without coaching is just Entertaining, E + R = O (Event + Response = Outcome), etc.

Then I discover the important notes of wisdom I jotted down above all come from his book, “The Success Principles – How to Ger from Where you are to Where you want to be.” After browsing through and reading a few chapters in MPH bookstore, I decided to add it into my library.

Today, I start to read the introductory chapter and I found a section called “A Warning”, after reading it, I feel that it is really appealing to me and feel the resonance effect of the words. It seems like Jack Canfield is there watching me all this while. Below is the section I would like to share it here… A Warning

*******************

Of course, any change requires sustained effort to overcome years’ worth of internal and external resistance. Initially you may find yourself getting very excited about all this new information. You may feel a newfound sense of hope and enthusiasm for the new vision of your life as it can be. This is good. But for forewarned that you may also begin to experience other feelings as well. You may feel frustration at not knowing about all of this earlier, anger at your parent and teachers for not teaching you these important concepts at home and at school, or anger at yourself for having already learned many of these things and not having acted on them.

Just take a deep breath and realize that this is all part of the process of your journey. Everything in the past has actually been perfect. Everything in your past has led you to this transformative moment in time. Everyone, including you, has always done the best they could with what they knew at the time. Now you are about to know more. Celebrate your new awareness! It is about to set you free.

You may also that there will be times when you wonder, Why isn’t all of this working faster? Why haven’t I already achieved my goal? Why aren’t I rich already? Why don’t I have the man or woman of my dreams by no? When am I going to achieve my ideal weight? Success takes time, effort, perseverance, and patience. If you apply all of the principles and techniques covered in this book you will achieve your goals. You will realize your dreams. But it won’t happen overnight.

It’s natural in the achievement of any goal to come upon obstacles, to feel temporarily stuck on a plateau. This is normal. Anyone who has ever played a musical instrument, participated in a sport, or practiced a martial art knows that you hit plateaus where it seems as if you are making no progress whatsoever. That’s when the uninitiated often quit, give up, drop out, or take up another instrument or sport. But the wise have discovered if they just keep practicing their instrument, sport, or martial art (or, in your case, the success principles book), eventually they make what feels like a sudden leap to a higher level of proficiency. Be patient. Hang in there. Don’t give up. You will break through. The principles always works.

*******************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home