My Life Charger...

Saturday, October 22, 2005

How to get Motivated and Take Action?

Recently, I found myself feeling lazy. Even though I know I should do something about it, but keep putting it off. Trying to search for solutions to my laziness, I found an article on “Emotion Drives Action” written by Adam Khoo.

After reading the article, what I learn is that I must create some goals or purpose with excitement, passion, and happiness to motivate myself to move towards my goals by keep creating and playing the Mental Video and Sound that show RECOGNITION of achievement, GLORY, PRIDE for FAMILY, exhilaration on BENEVOLENCE when I had achieve the goals.

Besides, I must always ask the right questions to direct myself to a more resourceful state when I face some obstacles along the ways. Instead of asking, “Why does this happen to me?” I must asked, “How can I turn this around?”

Perhaps this is one of the key to successful life… what do u think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home