My Life Charger...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Past Does Not Equal to the Future

Yesterday, I watched a series called “Healing Hands 3” and found that are one concept which is really true. In the story, Henry told Paul that “When I was learning how to drive, the instructor taught me that I cannot keep looking at the rear mirror; I must focus in looking forward and drive to the destination I wanted, else I’ll lose focus and hit into something and get car accident.” Henry used this to imply to Paul that our life is the same; our life is about looking forward and not keeps looking at our past. The past has made us what we are today; however, what we will be in the future depends on what the choices or decision we have made today. To achieve more or be more, we have to change more and do more. If we keep doing the same thing over and over again, and expect a different result, it is considered “insane” in some of the book I have read.

Perhaps, it is really important for us to know where we are now, and where we wanted to go. More importantly, we need to know WHY we wanted to go there (Our Goal). If we are clear on these, it will be a matter or time and method for us to reach our Goal… ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home