My Life Charger...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year 2006


It's New Year 2006 !!! Happy New Year to everyone. New year, new resolution, new beginning... As for me, I feel that Time Fly... especially when I look back, the things that I have achieved seems not much. Some new year resolutions have been set and forgotten or got distracted along the way. How come this is happening, is there anyway to prevent it, or what is the wisdom involved to stay focus always. Or perhaps, what is to be focus in our life so that we can live to our fullest? Perhaps I just got to keep searching until it has been found.

Sometimes, I start to wonder, am I too conservative on my life approach? What are those limitation that I have put onto myself without even realizing it? Or am I just following the tradition or things that everyone is doing without realizing there is better way to do it.

I remember 2 Quotes Millionaire Dzul shared with us in our Option Trading Forum:

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. " -- Helen Keller

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. I have learned a deep respect for one of Goethe's couplets:
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "
-- W.H. Murray, The Scottish Himalayan Expedition

These 2 Quote might be helpful to our New Year resolutions for Year 2006. Happy New Year !

1 Comments:

  • I think beside having a resolution/goal to achieve, setting a time frame for it to be achieved is equally important. Sometime we just drag along and become too relax when there is no time frame set.
    Another thing is after we've set a long term goal, we should also identify some short term goal along the way to the long term goal. Then we will start seeing some progress else we'll feel that we're heading to nowhere.

    By Blogger JARJAR, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home