My Life Charger...

Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's Time to Shine...

This video is really amazing. I just cannot stop watching it again and again. It will touch your heart and inspire us to live beyond our limits. It makes me think that everyone of us just doesn't know how much we can achieve until we really go for our dream, and live to the fullest. We can easily feel Paul's Passion of singing opera, and also his perseverance in his passion all this year. And, it's time to Shine...

Amazing, amazing, and amazing....

This video also show me the return of the power of opera songs that can touch our heart so easily with the harmonized rhythm and frequency. Perhaps it's time for opera to return to the mass market, and it starts with Paul Potts. It just make us feel so harmony and our feeling just resonant with the songs.

This video below can describe better than a millions words. Hope you'll like it.





2 Comments:

  • Thank you for your singing, Paul. When I first heard you, my heart felt like going out of my cheest. I cried. Is was like God entered the room and an angel sang. I will follow your carrier. The best of luck to your on your singing path.

    Love and light Jeannette, Denmark

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 PM  

  • Hi Jeannette,

    I'm glad u like Paul presentation. I was really impressed and amazed. I hope we can learn something from this video. And have a better and happier life.

    Love and light,
    Len

    By Blogger mikanico, at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home