My Life Charger...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Experiencing "the Secret" for the first time...


Wow...It's totally amazing when I was experiencing "The Secret" in Car Park. Today, I go to Sunway Medical Center with my Sis-in-law and her mother to welcome our family new born baby girl. I have gone there for the past 4 days.

At that moment I was driving the car into the Car Park Area, I visuallized a car reversed from a particular car park space that i wish to park when i get there. Without hesitation, I drive my car slowly to that particular car park space that i just visualised. While driving slowly, seems like all the car park spaces are occupied. Keep looking and at same point decide to stop and wait for a while thinking the test might have failed. Just before I stop, the car right in front of me start reversing. I was so overwhelm... that's the secret. YES !!!

You might be wondering what "The Secret" was. That's the title of the documentary movie presented in my previous blog. It presents the power of "Thought" !!! I have been discussing the power of "The Secret" with a few friends, and we keep sharing our experience in the car park practising "The Secret". You might think this is a coincidence, and i definitely won't argue with you since you'll believe it when you experience it if you are willing to give yourself a chance to harness such incredible experience.


Personally, I totally agree with the concepts, ideas, and teaching in the movie "The Secret". And, like riding a bicycle, it takes practise. Please recall your experience when you ride the bicycle successfully for the first time. Plus, visualize you are the first one among your friend who still don't know the existence of bicycle listen to your sharing of the joyful moment of your first successful ride. :D That might be my feeling now.


The journey of life is getting more exciting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home