My Life Charger...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

The Secret


Last week, I come accross a impactful documentary movie called "The Secret". The way the movie present the idea of "The Secret" is really influencial. Before this, I have came across some ideas presented in the movie. However, the movie had presented the movie in a more complete picture and more convincing in some way. Perhaps, it's because i have had agreement of some concepts before i watch the movie. When, those concepts that I had come across are beign linked together by "The Secret", they become so clear and so clear to me.

If you are a self improvement seeking person or self life discovery person like me, this movie is definitely a must watch for you. You'll find out that all the missing link began to reveal in some ways. If you are first time seeing into this concept, it will blow your mind or totally turn you off depends on the frequency of your mind.

For some appetizer for the movie, you can visit the preview for the official the website http://thesecret.tv/ . For review from another blogger called Steve Pavlin, he has pretty good review and insight on the movie.(Highly recommended)

If you are willing to pay USD5 for pay per view or USD29.90 for the DVD, please go ahead and buy from the official site and support the movie. Or, if you don't whether it's worth the value, I recommend a link to download the whole movie for FREE.

After downloading the movie, if you like it, please buy the original DVD. Or to support the movie in alternative way is to spread the words to more people so that more people can benefit from the content of the movie. (Highly recomended)

I really don't feel like letting you to miss the movie because of the USD5 or USD29.90 payment. Therefore, if you are using Bit Torrent Client Software, you can download the whole movie for FREE from this link1 or link2. If you don't have a broadband, I'm willing to help you to download and send you a burnt CD for a little fee of RM10 (for Malaysians Only), for any reason you don't like it, please return me and i'll refund your money. Please email me if you interested. ;)

Finally hope you guys enjoy! If everyone apply 'The Secret', I believe the world will definitely a better place and better world and heading into the 'Wisdom Age' as mentioned in the book "The 8th Habit" of our life time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home