My Life Charger...

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fulfilling My Destiny

I've have been busy drafting out the topic for my forum dedicated to our High School. The journey has been joyful having the potential of contribution to the community. While searching through some key words in the forum through Google Images, there are some surprises on beautiful works build by others. Especially for Chinese Sites from China, they have a lot of wonderful information on Education for the future, for us entering the information age.

Deciding what topic to be presented has been a concerned for me and my partner since we have to choose between education and general student interest to attract students. At the same time, we have to attracted teachers interest so that we have the same goal and help to recommend the forum to benefit all students nationally.

In the end, I have followed my heart and decided to let go general student interest, and go for the kind of extreme self discovery education journey, having a strong feeling that student got to learn that in school, so that they are more prepared for the outside world. My partner has some disagreement on that, then I have 'begged' her for the chance to fulfill my destiny, and ask for forgiveness for insisting to have it the way my heart feel. I don't know how would be the end result, but it seems doesn't really matter since I feel so satisfied expressing myself through the work of the forum. Whatever problems occur along the way, I feel so energized to have it settled.

Wish me luck and God bless us....

Below let me present the snapshot of first draft and pilot run of the forum Click Here
Feedback and suggestions are welcomed. I'm really desperate for that.... Thank you.

Click the following pic to Enlarge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home