My Life Charger...

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Something Change, and something do not ....




Wow, I have been really taking a long break. I'm still working on my Dream Plan, and finally decided to start with internet forum format, and start with independant high school. I have research on the forum platform and study the malaysia forum development, to my surprse, there are really a lot of chinese forum online but not english and malay one (maybe i din't search for malay).

Currently, I'm still working on the Vision and Mission of the forum so that the spirit and inspiration of the forum can last. Yesterday, I got a chance to read through a chapter on Vision in a book called "Built to Last" by Jim Collin. The concept and idea presented really inspired me a lot. It makes me clear that what is Vision and how it affects the development of a organization, corporation, or country. Vision is to guide and inspire us to move forward.

In the transition period into Information Age we are at, the world is changing at the fastest pace as Information flow is rich. However, something always change, but something must not. That's the core value, core purpose of a organization. Externally, everything can change at the highest speed. However, internally, we the core value we hold must not change. There must be something we stand up for no matter what. Perhaps our dignity, or spirit, or core value, no matter what happen, we must not change that. It provide us guidance and inspiration to move forward so that we will not lost.

I'm really inspired by a speech presented by US former vice president AlGore, to the students of stamdford, where he said, "Wrong is still wrong no matter how many persons are doing it; Right is still right, even if no one is doing it." This perhaps can remind us to be true to ourselves. Truth is truth no matter how many of us is ignoring it, no matter how deep we have hidden it deep inside ourselves.

Below is the Vision, Mission, and Key concept that I wanted to shared. At the same time, I'm also looking for feedback on good and bad of them. ;)




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home