My Life Charger...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Revisiting My Dream Plan


Sometimes a year ago, I shared my "Dream Plan" with a friend of mine. I got so passion about my "Dream Plan" that I drafted out a "Dream Vision" and "Dream Mission" and some "How to get started" brainstorming idea to kick start my "Dream Plan".

You guess it right, it never get started... and Gods know why. And, through the power of time, the "Dream Plan" fade under memory, and become a seed never planted into the soil to absorb more water and nutrition from the mother soil to grow into a strong tree.


When the friend of mine remind me about my "Dream Plan" and showed me my "Dream Plan", the idea seems so far and yet so close deep inside my heart somewhere. Especially during the moment like now that I feel a little lost on where i'm actually heading. (This happen once a while when things do not turns out the way I have expected.)


After I review my "Dream Plan", it seems to be too perfectionism, but my ask myself, what if it's achievable? A tall and strong tree seems so impossible when we are holding the seed which is so small. And, with the right seed, the seed will grow into tree in just a matter of time with proper care from the mother nature
.

Below, I would like to share with you my "Dream Vision" and "Dream Mission" and hope to get some comments and feedback on suggestions what, where, when, who, why, and how ;)

"Vision is a magical thing: Start with even a small one and hold to it with faith, purpose and gratitude, then stand back as it takes on a life of its own and GROWS beyond your imagination!" - Rebecca Fine



4 Comments:

  • stop dreaming and go fulfill your dream!

    By Blogger Shang Lee, at 9:12 AM  

  • Wow, that's a very high level plan. Maybe you could start it by giving more details on every level.
    Btw, the community you dreamt of exists in 桃花源 :).

    By Blogger JARJAR, at 2:04 PM  

  • Haha.... that's why it's still in the Dream level. However, I will move into action plan step by step... and see how's things work out.

    By Blogger mikanico, at 1:11 AM  

  • maybe you should think of becoming a world teacher like Buddha, Osho, Krishnamurti, Dalai Lama and Jesus. they dont move the world, but he got quite some some followers. write books on your dream, it shall attract the others with similiar thought to help you realize it.

    But don't think of sacrifising yourself, it doesnt works, Jesus have tried it before.

    By Blogger Kay, at 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home