My Life Charger...

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Falling in Love...


Few days ago, I started to have some losing control feeling. It is just so confused, and it's like logical mind clash with emotional mind. I just suddenly couldn't stop thinking of her. I wonder why it can be such a sudden change since this is not the first time I met her. The time just went by so slowly every day, and her image just keep flashing in my mind. And it definitely some infection of "falling in love" virus. Suddenly, i just feel like i wanted do more things for her, and give all I can ever give to her.

The moment start and flash by during the time we went for a movie at One U GSC. That afternoon, the cinema is kind of cold, and we were watching "Da Vinci Code". During the movie, she asked some questions and I tilt my body towards her trying to move my right ear closer to her. In the dark and cold atmosphere, I roughly saw her smile reflected by the light from the screen.

Before we went inside the cinema, I told her that the cinema is not as cold during afternoon session compared to the night session. However, this was only based on my last experience visiting the same theater in different cinema mall few months back. (Perhaps, they service their air-cond well this time)

Seeing me holding my arms tightly and rubbing my hand every now and then, she started to say, "Are you cold?" Looking at her playful smile, i replied "Yes, a little bit." Trying to tease me, she asked, "I thought you told me that the cinema is not cold in the afternoon session?" Speechless, I smile back. "I am cold too," she told me. At that time, she was actually covering with a jacket she brought. Then, I started to tease her back and I said, "Wah, you are covering with jacket and I only wearing a thin t-shirt." After that, she trying offer me the jacket and said, "Ok, I lend my jacket to you."

Of course I didn't take her jacket since she's cold too. And, to me she looks so thin that perhaps she was as cold as me even with the jacket.

After a while, I had a sudden urge that i feel like holding her hand or even to hug her so that both of us can get warmer. However, i didn't hug her or even hold her hand. (since we are not boy friend/girl friend relationship) Perhaps this was a natural thought since both of us were cold, and the best solution was to get together and warm each other.

It was merely a thought, and the romantic feeling started to flow inside me. And, I wonder it is the cold atmosphere that fuel the emotional feeling? At that point onwards, perhaps the love angel had already shoot the love arrow at my back... and that has cause me to have those uncontrollable feeling.

Perhaps, the above moment is just a trigger point for me to fell into the "love river". We have been going out for a few times, and we enjoy the moment we have together. (I assume she enjoyed the moment too.) But, somehow the kind of chemical (heart pumping feel) is not there before that. Therefore, perhaps this could be a good signal to improve the relationship further, as she has the personality that I like, and her smile is so sweet. Besides, she is such a nice girl and match my ideal requirement almost ~100%. Wish me luck !!! ;p

Oh.. and also, she live just 5 to 10 mins driving distant from my house. Fate has brought us together and that's nothing i could ask for more... ;)

3 Comments:

  • faint..living distance also count...anyway, good luck :D

    By Blogger JARJAR, at 6:34 PM  

  • Of course, living nearby is an advantage. Can meet more often. ;)

    By Blogger mikanico, at 11:59 PM  

  • Well, I like the feeling of missing someone :). Sparkles will die sooner if meet more often.

    By Blogger JARJAR, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home